Living Your Strengths: Journey Group Registration
We would be delighted to have you participate in Living Your Strengths! Discover how uniquely gifted and talented you are in God's eyes. Begin to discover your calling. Get to know other parishioners, and learn to recognize the talents in others. It's a wonderful gift to give yourself! Learn more about LYS here.
WHO? You! Join the 900+ parishioners who have taken the assessment, 800+ who have completed journey and 400+ who have been coached. Note: This series is for adults. Please visit our StrengthsQuest page for information on LYS for teens.
WHAT? Our LYS journey group sessions have 2 facilitators, 6-8 participants and each meeting lasts 90 minutes. The groups meet once a week for 5 weeks. When groups are full, we begin a waiting list.
No couples in the same group please! From our experience, we find that participants share more freely in a group where they don't know the other participants, especially in the case of a spouse or significant other.
WHEN? Our next Journey Groups will begin in January 2017.
Winter 2017 Groups
Wednesday mornings, 9:30 - 11:00 am, January 25 - February 22,
Wednesday evenings, 7:00 - 8:30 pm, January 25 - February 22
Registration for these groups has closed, as all groups are now full.
To be notified when we open registration for our next Journey Groups in fall 2017,
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE: All LYS journey groups meet at St. Gabriel church.Have questions?
Contact Darby McClatchy by email at email@example.com or phone 980-406-7091.
Please complete the online assessment at least one week before your Journey Group begins and email your results (your "Top 5 Themes of Talent") to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purchase a code to take the asessment. Options are:
- Purchase the book, "Living Your Strengths – Catholic Edition" (ISBN 1595620125) or the non-denominational edition (ISBN 1595620028) – from the church gift shop for $16, the parish office, or from Amazon.com. (Important: DO NOT buy a used book! Each book has a unique code in the back for taking the on-line assessment, which only works one time.) If you have financial difficulty with the purchase price of the book, please contact us for alternate arrangements.
- OR Purchase the e-book edition for Kindle, which contains the unique code as well. Cost is $15.
- OR Purchase a code to take the on-line "Clifton StrengthsFinder" for $15 from the Gallup website here. You can then purchase or borrow or a used Living Your Strengths book for use with your Journey Group.
2. Once you have purchased your code, redeem it and take the assessment here.
If you have difficulty with code or log in please call the Gallup Hotline # for assistance 1-800-818-6979.
3. Send your results - your "Top 5 Themes of Talent" - to us at email@example.com.
We use this information to prepare materials for the Journey Group.