Confirmation at St. Gabriel
In the Sacrament of Confirmation, the baptized person is “sealed with the gift of the Holy Spirit”. For students, Confirmation at St. Gabriel Catholic Church is received in 9th grade. Before registering your student for confirmation, please read the information on this page and print the Information Packet.
Scroll down for online registration and fee payment.
Registration has closed for the 2016-2017 school year.
Questions? Please contact Trisha Stewart at 704-362-5047 ext. 219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive this sacrament, students (9th grade or older) must have:
- Been baptized
- Received the sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Eucharist
- Completed 6th, 7th and 8th grades of religious instruction in a Catholic Faith Formation program or a Catholic school, prior to beginning preparation for Confirmation
Before registering your student, please print and review the linked information packet. If you have questions, this information will be reviewed at the required Parent Info meeting in April, 2016.
Having trouble viewing the packet? Open this webpage in Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
No access to a printer? Contact Trisha Stewart 704-362-5047 ext. 219 for printed forms.
Students will attend Faith Formation classes September - December 2016. You will select one of these options in the online registration form:
- Sundays, 1:45 - 3:00 pm, Parish Center/School
- Sundays, 3:30 - 4:45 pm, Parish Center/School
- Sundays, 6:30 - 7:45 pm, Parish Center/School
- Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 pm, Parish Center/School
- Weekly, as part of an in-home group. (Note: The Faith Formation Office does not organize in-home groups. Parents organize and host these with materials we provide.)
Sundays: September 18, 25, October 2, 9, 16, 23, November 13, 20, December 4, 11
Wednesdays: September 14, 21, 28, October 5, 12, 19, 26, November 2, 9, 16, 30, December 7, 14
Register for Confirmation
Registration and fee payment ($80 for materials) are online this year.*
- Please help your student prayerfully select a Confirmation Name and a Confirmation Sponsor. You will need to include both on the registration form. See the Info Packet for help.
- Determine which weekly Confirmation Faith Formation Class your student will attend. See options above.
Registration has closed for the 2016- 2017 school year
*Financial hardship? Please contact Trisha Stewart, at 704-362-5047, ext. 219, before registering.