|Greetings and Peace!It is with great pleasure that I say, “Welcome to St. Gabriel!”I hope you will find our parish a “home” for you to grow spiritually and to experience the Lord in and through this community of faith.I hope and pray that you will take time to reflect on the many ministries which are available in our parish and that you will make a commitment to one.Thank you for sharing your time, talent and treasure with us. Let us pray for one another as we share the journey of life in faith at St. Gabriel.
Fr. Frank O’Rourke
UNITED IN CHRIST TO WORSHIP, SERVE AND GROW.
1. To attend Mass regularly and participate in the sacraments.
2. To serve and build the parish using the gifts of our time, talent, and treasure.
3. To take advantage of parish opportunities for spiritual growth.
4. To affirm and nurture a Welcoming culture at St Gabriel Church.
CLERGY AND STAFF EXPECTATIONS
1. To assist parishioners in being the best Catholics they can be.
2. To meet the spiritual and pastoral needs of parishioners with emphasis on the sacraments.
3. To welcome newcomers and all parishioners seeking assistance, taking ownership in meeting their needs.
Daily Mass Times
Monday: 7:00 & 8:45 am
Tuesday: 7:00 & 8:45 am
Wednesday: 7:00 and 8:45 am
Thursday: 7:00 & 8:45 am
Friday: 7:00 & 8:45 am
Reconciliation: Saturdays between
3:30-4:30 pm or by appointment.
Call the Parish Office.
Weekend Mass Times
Saturday: 9:00 am, 5:00 pm
Sunday: 7:30 am, 9:00 am,
10:45 am, 12:30 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:30 pm (en Espanol)
Fr. Frank O’Rourke,
Fr. Andre Mangongo,
To update your contact information with the church, please contact
Cheryl Pelletier at email@example.com.
Click here for Daily Readings